BHVD Butterfly Valves
VACTRA double eccentric high performance butterfly valves, BVHD/BLHD, are designed with long life as a primary feature. The technical construction and choice of materials result in a valve operation that exceeds market standards and your expectations.
As standard, we offer wafer and lugged type DN50 up to DN500 (2” up to 20”) in pressure class PN10/PN16/PN25 and ASME Class 150 lbs. Materials include Carbon steel ASTM A216 WCB, Stainless Steel ASTM A351 CF8M (A316), Duplex ASTM A890 Gr. 4A and Super Duplex ASTM A890 Gr. 5A with a choice of different seat construction including PTFE, UHT, Inconel & Fire Safe. The Fire Safe version is certified according ANSI/API 607 6A, edition September 2010 and ISO 10497-5 : 2004 (Identical).
VACTRA BVHD/BLHD high performance butterfly valves guarantee the best selection for the most demanding applications in the Chemical, Petro-chemical, Offshore Oil & Gas and Refinery industries.
- Spring energised gland packing ensures shaft sealing even at high temperature
- Both upper and lower shaft are guided by bearings providing lower operating torques
- Special shaft disc connection ensures an accurate torque and avoids clearances
- Operating temperature up to +400ºC
- Metal seated with a lamellar ring for gas tight performance
- DNV Type Approval, Bureau Veritas Type Approval, SIL compliance, ATEX
For more information or if you require different valve sizes, pressure classes and triple eccentric construction, please contact our VACTRA technical sales office.